The CRSP staff has grown with the advancement of complexity in our products and the expectations of our subscribers. Since 1998, our staff has more than tripled. Expansion plans include continued growth of our staff, which is currently at 81.
CRSP is currently revving up for the next phase of development. Be part of the team that takes CRSP into the future! We are looking for the best and brightest. If you've got the brains and the brawn to accept this challenge, please see our open positions below.
NOTE ABOUT THE PROGRAMMER ANALYST AND SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST POSITIONS: Due to our continued growth, our immediate need is for several candidates experienced in Windows .NET/SQL Server/C# who can meet our quality standards. Unfortunately, candidates with only Java experience cannot be considered for these positions. If you are up for the challenge, please apply now.
A NOTE ABOUT JOB POSTINGS: Each posting on the UChicago Jobs Online Employment Site includes a Standard Summary and a Unit Job Summary. You are encouraged to focus your attention on the Unit Job Summary, for it is the summary written for the specific posting and most accurately describes the open position.
|The Index Analyst's primary responsibility is the daily maintenance of CRSP real-time indexes with a focus on accuracy and timely release of information.|
|Associate Index Analyst||101294|
|The primary responsibility of the Associate Index Analyst is to assist with the daily maintenance of CRSP real-time indexes. Duties will include the processing of corporate actions and related information under the guidance of more senior personnel.|
|Senior Support and Relationship Manager||101442|
|Ensure broad and continuous adoption and use of CRSP data and services for indexes and research products through providing a highly professional level of support and service. This client-facing role will utilize strong financial and technical knowledge that will benefit a diverse range of subscribers, including money managers, broker dealers, and academic research faculty.|
HOW TO APPLY
As part of the University of Chicago, CRSP is required to utilize the university job application process. Please complete the following steps:
- Go Online. Visit UChicago Jobs http://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu.
- Create Profile. If you already have an account and forgot your password, please email email@example.com for this information. Update and edit your profile at any time, using your username and password.
- Search Jobs. To search for available CRSP requisitions, select division “Booth School of Business” or location "105 W. Adams".
- Apply. Apply for any job for which you meet the basic qualifications. You may be asked a series of questions. Add resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials as applicable.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application.
- Log In/Log Out. Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site. All job seekers are required to complete an online application, including a University of Chicago profile, and a resume in order to be considered for posted jobs.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE).